View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #22
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Guess I was lucky enough to have listened to the "part 2" of Architects of Light. Had also planned on downloading but was too busy to do it last night. Noticed that the entire youtube user account is gone today.

The first part seemed to be about her view of dimensional physics, which I had seen before. The second part was about indigos, their missions & types. That's the one I left on in the background while working.

Her description of how a human is supposed to develop through their lifetime left me wondering if it is even possible for unrealized indigos over the age of 35 to achieve their original possibilities.

She certainly emphasized that dna healing is worthwhile and important for everyone at any stage.
Hi, i watched the videos too, but I have also seen furhter videos and the situation has changed since 2000. Basically, Earth is no longer an ascension planet since 2007 and because of that all people in the planet that wishes to evacuate are being offered the silver seed awakening contracts, there is a book comming in the summer called "2012 life after earth" which no doubt will explain lots of things.

Also you can read the Guardian Alliance MCEO first official disclosure, summaries 1 and 2 in their website to have a broader understanding of what happened

Love
PS Indigos are needed, more now than ever because Indigos are the ones that can carry enough frequency to stabilize the planet and minimize Earth changes, if anyone feels inclined the sliders series are what is necessary for the slide (translocation via stargate) to higher Earth where we will continue our journey in a society which is more like the Utopian ones
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote