View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 AM   #21
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
That was quick. I felt compelled to save a copy of all 18 parts before I did anything else today (thanks higher mind!) so am lucky.

Don't see a way I can share them with you Whitefluffy (PM me your postal address if you like- since you are in OZ) ?

Torrent site Demonoid is still seeding this... you can only download if you are a member though which I am.... here is the link anyhow;
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1963256/25928562/

Really don't see why these 10 year old videos keep getting taken down? How about helping the planet???? for free! What a concept.
I've tried Demonoid, but you can only get a free registration once in a while. This is what their site says:

Public registrations are closed
To avoid running out of resources, the public registrations are closed. We open the registrations from time to time, usually one or two of the first days of the month, so please check back later.
You can still register if you have been invited by a current member.

I've downloaded parts 0-5 and 9 from the first series. Is there any way we could share this stuff? Maybe upload it to a non-Youtube site? I've downloaded them through the Realplayer button above the video. I'm not sure if I can upload this... I mean, I'm a complete computernincompoop so I don't know how to do this...

Does anybody have parts 6-8, 10-18 and the second series? Any suggestions on a less fascist and easy accesible video website to upload them to?

Pz, love and light!

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-27-2010 at 09:23 AM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote