View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Ascendingstarseed we are indoctrinated since birth to think that intelligence is connected with money, position , education. This is for me an illusion created by the ptb to control the masses. We go years thinking that if we don't fit into a certain category we cannot achieve the things we want so in essence we remain in a stage of daydreams with an incredible blockage place by the culture upon which we live. Joseph Chilton Pierce call culture the poison that keeps each one of us from transcending beyond the stage of mere dreams.
The truth is that we have to relearn what we have long ago forgotten.
This takes time because it connected to the realm of your resonator the heart.
Our culture takes care to dumb down our senses creating in essence a limited view of our realities which as you know are limitless.
Each one of us are teachers of our own journey and we have many worlds and realities to explore. Money is just an aid to help us in our journey on this earth so just like your body it is connected to you .Visualize what you want with it this is as natural as breathing oxygen.

I hope this helps.

Love and well wishes for you and your family.

My children are urging me to lets go have some fun so is a bit hard to focus on what I am writing, sorry for any mistakes specially in the area of names ascended master instead of ascendingstarseed.
Now I really got to go the commander in chief, my wife just told me with her stern look get off the PC.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-22-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote