View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:35 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I don't know what's happening. Do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I've been reading alternative stuff for two or three years. I feel fairly confident that something special is happening, and I feel confident that main stream media isn't telling the whole truth.

But my understanding of the alternative ideas is very limited. Normally, when you want to evaluate the legitimacy of various claims, you ask for evidence. But evidence isn't, for the most part, available for claims involving the strange ideas of this realm.

So I have to admit that I don't know what's really happening in regards to these alternative claims.

1. Is ascension an actual phenomenon?
2. Are ET ready to appear to the people of this world?
3. Is 2012 the date for a profound change?
4. Is Planet X a crock of manure?
5. Are there a number of very wealthy, powerful people that are working to gain control over our planet?

I can't feel confident that I can answer any of these questions.

I keep reading, but I'm frustrated that I still don't know what's really happening.
I think number 1 is a possible scenario, i'm counting on this one i can't see any other way that this earth will change other wise.
2. The ET's are already here and part of our make up anyway so yes!
3, Not sure about the 2012 thing change is coming but is 2012 the actual year hmm! can we be sure the years are in sync that's the prob.
4. Planet X urm!!! not sure on that one either we will have to wait and see.
5. Oh definately........ always have been always will unless this acsension takes place.
A mass change is coming we should all feel extremely lucky it has come in our time, we will be the most talked about race in the future i think, for the leap of mankind.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote