View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #131
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

After reading a number of messages on this thread, I decided to reply to this thread as my first message on this forum.

As I understand it, my understanding of the term "vision" differs quite sharply with the way in which that term is used by others on this thread; who seem to suggest that it is a synonym for either "hope" or "imagination" or "dream" or "expectation".

The Vision that I received on January 1, 1975 was precisely that: a Vision.

It was a Vision of world-wide destruction, which I did not understand until June of 1976 as being a Vision of the "time of trouble" Prophesied in Daniel 12:1.

But, as with all Prophecy, that Vision is now understood to be a direct consequence of both the pandemic violation of the Moral Law, and the pandemic distortion of Revealed Truth; in particular, the Pharisaical misinterpretation of the Doctrine of "resurrection" as the raising of a physical body from the grave; when, instead, it was taught as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed.

But the fact that, even more than 30 years later, this Truth is still not widely known--as a result of relentless censorship by the religious 'authorities' and the mainstream and Internet media--suggests that the Vision-Prophecy I received in January, 1975 will be fulfilled to precisely the degree in which it was first received; that the violence and bloodshed of the coming "time of trouble" will not be diminished in the least.

Last edited by 4Q529; 02-23-2010 at 02:36 PM.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote