View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #822
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
The Light and the Dark are like the Living and the Dead.

But you've heared of the 'Living Dead' the Zombies did you not?
So there are also the 'Dead Alive' Ones and this so translates into the Lighted Darkness and the Darkened Light.

The Thuban Council represents this Harmonization of the Being BOTH Dead and Alive at the same time and so also of being of the Light and of the Darkness at the same time.

WE are the SHADOWS of Creation, in Exile still, but like the 'Dead Alive' Ones, WE shall infuse the 'Living Dead' Ones, the Zombies of the Earth with our presence.

And you perhaps already know who the zombies are; the Ones walking around waiting to die!

AA
The ones waiting to die?...or the innocent children? I hear they taste better....and emit more fear.

What is the count on missing children these days?

Who put you in exile in the first place? One of your own perhaps?

I understand balance....what about love for life? How does one balance emotion when faced with the thought of innocent children being devoured by hungry dragon appetites and addiction to feeding on fear? Simply accept it as the circle of life.....I think not.

This is what you explain as the balance of dark and light? To take advantage while in exile for what again?