View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #291
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMU View Post
Have you heard anything about Clifford Stone and Jim Sparks recently?
What is your opinion about Whitley Strieber?
We've heard nothing recently from Clifford or from Jim. Clifford is a lovely man and we are so delighted we met with him. He's fairly reclusive and is not on e-mail.

We read Whitley's site and he has some very interesting stuff there. I very much appreciate his take on parallel timelines and alternate realities. I'm as sure as I can be that that's all valid and real - and is very hard stuff to talk about and present. We've never met him personally. I suspect we'd have a lot to share with one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
How do you view the relevance of suppressed Free Energy technology in the mix of Project Camelot's information disclosing mission?
Free Energy (as far as a functioning device is concerned) is still dangerous. Talking about it is one thing - having a device is another. Wade Frazier confirmed to us that the PTB have some way of remotely detecting free energy devices when they're operating (wherever they are), enabling them to close in on the person immediately.

It's a little like the issue of 'proving' what we say. As I've said and written elsewhere (in the Freedom Central interview, most recently) one of the things that keeps us safe is that we don't try to prove anything won the Camelot site. We don't have definitive proof anyway (in the form of photos, documents or artifacts) - but if we did, we'd soon be in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloper View Post
Maybe somehow I have missed it, but have you ever talked about your abduction experience in more detail Bill?
On the Freedom Central interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

and also in our interview with Arjan Bos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0DqS7W4UUwE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Bill,

This is news to me. I'm not familiar with Ott's list. Does he have a blog? Or is this information available to everyone?
My inaccuracy - not a list per se. It was part of a long discussion with quite a number of people cc'd. Ott quoted the Rense smear piece and wrote (addressed to Tim White)

"Did you write this? It is an excellent exposé."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Kerry mentioned that she has a copies of a few books, Scientologie, and The Factors. Any way of getting these online assuming they are digital form?
Everything that Hubbard ever said or wrote is archived on a Russian server:

http://lrh.myftp.org

I was one of the co-ordinators of a project several years ago that converted everything that Hubbard had ever said or written to digital form so that it was out of the control of Church of Scientology copyright.

The site we had was closed down by Church of Scientology lawyers but by then the material was all released. That cat can't be put back in the bag. It was what Hubbard would have wanted - he quoted that all his written material should always be free.

More later (probably tomorrow) - B
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote