View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #369
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Hey Merlin and everyone else.
I haven't been on here for a few months now but I hope everyone is well and doing good. my reason for not being here is that up to the subscription date I was on here a lot and I found that reading on here was taking up my 'doing' time.
I work a lot and in the evenings I was glued to this and the other sites we all go on and well basically I needed to get out and meet up with my friends again and give my head some peace. Also, I found that when I went to the subscription page I hovered and hesitated over the 'enter your details' bit.
I can afford the fiver but its the possible loss of anonymity that didn't sit with me.
Anyway, since then I have been sorting out stuff, getting my house in order in a lot of ways and as such I have started to get through to some friends, and actually met, through a friend, a lightworker, by chance in a pub. I never meditated and this was my next thing I had to get to doing and it happened just right that I met this gut who is very into meditation and knows whats going on re the whole shebang. He was going crazy cos nobody knew what he was talking about, same as me, so its a nice synchronicity to have met.

So, in the back of my mind is the global meditation, which I have been following although haven't taken part, but am getting to as soon as I can get to the meditation and get going on that.

Then I am in contact with Merlin and he tells me his story and I go back to the suspicions that I have from the beginning, along the lines of, 'If I was an evil ******* and wanted to smoke out the people who were on to me and could stop me, what would | do to find them? well, I'd set up a site like this and get them all to get involved, find out who they are and then later...' well, whatever, fill in the blanks yourselves, do unpleasant things to them to ensure they don't stop my plans.

Now, having been on Avalon and read and talked to so many people I can copnfidantly say I know the truth when I see it and there are so many beautiful souls on here I struggle to think it could be a set up.

However, having met Merlin face to face I trust and believe him completely, and I'm worried about what has happened to him.
so my questions are thus:

1. has anyone else experienced strange events like he has since being involved with this site? (I haven't)

2. what do ye honestly think, is this site ok?

3. have ye all paid subscriptions, cos I haven't yet I have just now noticed I can post.. How come?

4. I haven't checked the nexus thread stuff for a few weeks, is it becoming the big brilliant thing it set out to?
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote