View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #63
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Quote:
"a muzungu woman" is which tribe? Masai for Anglo Saxon?
muzungu (swahili)= a white/non indiginous individual..swahili is widely spoken in east africa, something like mandingo is in the west...the masai have their own language (ma), in addition they understand and use swahili too...

i finished watching that film..not that believable..i mean, why would the lions go on a killing spree? unless they're hunting for food or are feeling threatened, they don't go killing for entertainment..it's what (in)humans do...don't know..and they say it's based on a true story..hmmmm..i doubt it..

see this to patch yourself up and restore your faith in lions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

anyway, did you mean that surmounting the fear of being eaten helps surmount the fear of being killed by non-eating (as in breatharianism)..is that the message you thought was worth getting..or is it simply surmounting one's fear in general?

ever seen apocalypto? some shocking scenes that used to be a religious practice .. well documented..very meaningul,multilayered...and topical..fantastic camera work..

L-AMM

Last edited by lightblue; 02-21-2010 at 10:32 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote