View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 AM   #11
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: >> An Idea Worth Spreading <<

My body tingled thruout that vid, very inspiring & very personal to me. I was diagnosed with a half-benign & half-malignant astrocytoma (tumor) in my left temporal lobe which resulted in petit-mal seizures. An astrocytoma is a type of tumor that can be both invasive or dormant & it reacted with my brain chemistry when I was 13 because of my puberty hormonal changes. Also, I was told recently by a different neurologist that surviving an astrocytoma by past records is 1 in a million chances. Of course my past doctors wouldn't have told me or my parents for more worry & fear of my demise. I also have a ? mark scar on the left side of the head like she did & I believe now that the excision of this tumor from my head opened up, no pun intended, different avenues to become a little more aware & open-minded than others @ that particular NOW. We will prevail no matter what happens because this NOW has been planned by US (Universal Self) @ the pinpoint of existence, so please spread the word WE R US ---- Wonderful Everything Remembering Universal SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

Ps: An astrocytoma is the exact same type of tumor that John Travolta possessed that caused him to have all kinds of psychic powers & knowledge in the movie - Phenomenon! Food for thought.

Last edited by giaoue; 10-29-2008 at 01:25 AM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote