View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #25
Logout
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Discernment

Will you feed your ego, or nourish your soul? Yes and Yes

What really guides you? nothing and everything

Discernment, Resonance, yes they are different and no they are the same for
me. Simply fragile words incomplete and perfect.
But the theme is already larger like the wave of a drop which is expanding i see.
Discernment and courage belong for me together. When i was in Primary school i had a bad teacher my Mom said and all i can remember is once during break some older guys was fighting i steped between and lectured them about their behavior. Surprisingly this bad teacher recogniced that and looked with a smile on me i felt little blushed -wouldnt have needed a praise because it was just what i had learned already- but also aknowledged and proud. So all i remember is that Smile from that teacher were all said how bad she was.
Resonating can only be in the moment since everything is changing. What you like today you maybe dislike tomorrow. What you needed today to learn will be oldschool tomorrow. Your Intention probably changed so your frequency. Intention is followed by emotions well at least for me^^ and our emotions are a very powerfull tool. It doesnt matter what kind of emotion when its pure its true and uncondtitional and can free you. Express it Feel it just dont believe it. Its like looking in 2 directions at the same time.
Its not about good or bad. There is no judgement you can do whatever you want. Love is unconditional. There are many ways leading to "Rome"
It doesnt matter if we think of who we are serving more our ego or our soul, aslong we think our thoughts we cant be. Yes sometimes stop care so much what if. Give a &*,~" on all this knowledge other opinions or what guides you about thinking what is true or not. I never had a idol there is noone else who is like you there also never will be anyone like you. Noone has the right to judge you. Yeah some think they are smarter then others and? They cant feel think or be like you and wont be able to understand. There is not even the need to defend yourself or your words arts or anything what come from you to others. When they love you they love you.
Our words are already splited and never can express a full picture like it cant show the smell taste or touch. Imagine about what we have what other beings/forces dont have. When you negate your intelligence wisdom love knowledge sences emotions etc you give away what makes us special or in other words what we are aware. Played small long enough, reclaim back what you are. Feel it express it just dont believe it. When you believe you're starting to identificate with it and limitating yourself.
Think about we had the balls to stay here on earth^^
Somehow no clue if it makes sence just wanted to lift you little up

p.s.: if someone has sth to gravity binding light,time etc let me know please
Logout is offline   Reply With Quote