View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #44
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed View Post
Again, tell us what kind of "persecution" Billy Meier has suffered? He is nothing but a con artist, possibly connected with Nazis or Nazi sympathizers and trying to create a religion around himself as some kind of "Jesus of the new age".
Well I'm sure with that outlook your mind is already made up well in advance. So why repeatedly ask me a question when clearly you already have a strong conviction on the matter. Doesn't look like it makes a difference either way, even though I've answered your question.

Fact is, when you state Meier is a NAZI or pro NAZI sympathizer, its only your speculative theory, and just an opinion.

Quote:
You have been excessively defensive on this matter without giving any substantial evidence. By symbols hidden in plain sight in movies and music alone you can tell that such secret societies are real and they are mocking us at every turn. What is in it for you for trying to hide them?
I have not once denied that secret societies are real, in fact, I repeatedly mentioned the masons, the illuminati, the zionist movement, bohemian grove, skull and bones, etc.

How are you equating this - in any way shape or form - to me supposedly "trying to hide them"? - if anything I have exposed them.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote