View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #488
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

The Water Spear

The special forces training in the pool are much more that that. In effect they are intiations into the elements, just like the intiations at the PLUME facility in Brazil years ago.
The water training may be level 2 or 3 this process. It included a large pool in a dimly lit building with very cold water. The large pool was connected to another water section at the end, which had a caged top section to stop escape once you are in that section that connects to the end of the pool.
The main pool section used disneyworld ride, type of mechanical effects, I.E sections would open in the side of the pool underwater and mechanical jaws like shark models would come out and break the surface with their mouths open. Sound effects wouild be pumped into the room when they broke the surface of loud animals roars. This would scare the **** out of you, as you would be swimming along in the quite darkness to retrive things from underwater and at the end of the pool and all of a sudden a large great white shark model would pop up next to you with a loud animal roar. At the time I didn't know if it was real or not. The adult soldiers at the edge of the pool would scream at you to keep going and when you got to the end of the pool, they would open up the gate that connects the large pool to the caged water area and command you to swim into it. There would be real live sharks in this section, not too deadly but you didn't know that at the time, all you knew that was a great white had popped up next to you and now you were being forced into dark water in a caged area with shadowy shark figures lurking around in the water. Some baulked at the edge some went in. The whole point was control over the emotions. At the time of greatest fear, I.E when the model great white appeared in the pool, you would have to go deeper into your face to come out of the other side.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote