James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

IDENTITIES REVEALED

Information on the Commanders‏
Sent: 09 December 2009 14:32:34
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have more information about the ET's I have been in contact with. I first saw Commander SARION in the Looking Glass facility in Penang in 1982. He is a tall, muscular blond nordic who wears a tight fitting body suit.
His Commander is an individual by the name of Commander ASHTAR SHERAN who resides in a satellite station known as SHANCHEA or SCHARE. SARION commands the CALOPIA starship ( or used to any way ) and ASHTAR SHERAN commands the EAGLE starship as far as I know.
Commander ASHTAR SHERAN entered this solar system for the first time on July 18th 1952. He came in response to reports that that earth scientists were attempting to detonate the hydrogen atom ( which is a living organism ) and apprently a violation of tribunal and galactic confederation laws.
ASHTAR SHERAN made physical contact with Colonel George Van Tassel of the US Army. ASHTAR told him that earth scientists were entering an area which they were unprepared and ignorant about.

The reptilian being I saw recently on the ship in St Ives when my daugher and I were taken on board, with the blond MAJ woman, is known as Commander NERGAL. I have seen this being in the past as well ( at the moon facility as previously mentioned ). The name Nergal may have Sumerian connections, therefore the pronunciation of the name may be more important than the actual spelling. With this in mind, his name may be Commander NAGA on your computer records.
His full title may be PRINCE NAGADRACONIS- FIRSTBORN OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF DARK CLAW.
He is a tall reptilian with green skin, who wears a similiar type suit to Commander SARION but has body armour over his chest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHTAR/KAMAGOL‏

Sent: 09 December 2009 14:58:54
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Forget to mention this as well xxxxxxxxxx-

ASHTAR SHERAN is cousins to the Nordic humanoid known as KAMAGOL II. KAMAGOL was leader of the goup known as GIZAH INTELLIGENCE based under the Gizah pyramids, but died on December 27th 1976.
Apprently the NSA were looking for decendents of this group in the IBIS program.
Connections to the IBIS bird and the being known as THOTH- the Gizah group were known as the long-lived ones and KAMAGOL was said to be four thousand years old when he died in 1976. THOTH was an 'immortal' as well.
ASHTAR SHERAN is a very old being as well but looks like a man in his forties.
The Plejaran who made contact with Billy Mier on his mountain in Switzerland briefed Billy on KAMAGOL II and ASHTAR SHERAN. Apparently ASHTAR and KAMAGOL lost there way and went into darkness at some point in the past ( something to do with A.I ).
ASHTAR SHERAN is also known as EL ES TRON-ANTAR-RA-AN, GABRI-AN and SHERNA.
ASHTAR SHERAN, KAMAGOL II and SARION have manifested in 'ADAM KADMON' HU-Man form but are 'ray-emanations' of the Archangels MICHAEL and GABRIEL- being formed of the combined blending of their light codes.
Apparently this is the normal manner of manifesting individual beingness within the 'celestial worlds'. ASHTAR, KAMAGOL and SARION began their journey in the 'lower worlds' as 'Devic/Angelic' beings of the POWERS lineage, which are over-souled by the Archangels MICHAEL and GABRIEL.
Be advised- Both SARION and NERGAL/NAGA has personally reffered to me as "Kamagol" in the past. Kamagol died on December 27th 1976, I was born on December 28th 1976.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Michael

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-07-2010 at 05:36 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote