View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:38 PM   #25
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

YES... WE can... I'm proof... I can transmit and be heard. So, can YOU...

We can All help three people, Pay it Forward, everyday... Like family... Don't

make a Loan. Just give the Food, help a neighbor, give the money, time, Love.

Sorry, I have to STAND FIRM... I'm Not promising to give Not one being.

And, it is our Consciousness THAT IS WHAT IS WANTED... The control of

our Consciousness. I know I've already been there... I was asked to give up.

I'm still here... Excellent Health... weight 148 lbs. Still pass my flight physical,

Second Class. And, I was told to give up.....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Tango

I understand all you say....I really do....

However as Waiting so eloquently pointed out....
quote...
'We are already beyond the point of helping ourselves. We are now so controlled & manipulated in every area of our lives, that we cannot sort out fact from fiction anymore. The dark elite rule and control this planet, & through their secret technologies have removed our will to stand up and be counted. We have become apathetic, dull in our responses to the human tragedy that lays before our eyes. We have been programmed to not believe what is actually there & is replaced with another more acceptable vision. Eg. we see a snake on the road, & we convince ourselves its a mouse, so that we can accept its presence. This kind of programming is subtle but very real and deadly, because it entraps us even deeper into the matrix.'

Without some real truths emerging we will forever remain in this loop...

With Disclosure or Decloaking it would be a HUGE wake up call to humanity...If you think we can do this without a VERY BIG WAKE UP...teh tell me how?

As I have stated previously...
How do we feed the 1 billion now starving and dieing each and every day? Which is controlled by the Evil elite...

How do we all get ourselves out of this financial mess.Countries in billions of debt? Which is controlled by the evil elite.

How do we stop all this killing each and every day thousands upon thousands of our brothers and sisters. Which is controlled by the evil elite.

And also how do we stop the Mass deception by the Elite if our true history...

Hey Tango I like you as well...we are all here to seek truth/preparation/ascension...but we cannot do it without a little help.

viking
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote