View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 04:01 AM   #10
Suriel

Wink Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Hello friends,

If you mix sacred geometry of the flower of life and quantum physics and the understanding of how time works in space and the cosmos, everything leads to infinity. There is a contracting and collapsing process in the way time and creation works.

The Pisces Age ends in 2012 leading into the Aquarius Age. This happens every 25,800 years. So, basically we are turning around full circle in the rotation of our Galaxy.

Imagine the cosmos breathing out with expression and breathing in with reflection or wisdom. We are also a part of this cycle. Everything we learn throughout history gets taken back to our creator. We are that collective lesson in expression.

As time speeds up we will literally flip out through the otherside of consciousness into a Golden Age. If you look at everything three dimensionally, you are only viewing one side of the picture. Keep in mind there is something there on the other side.

We are reaching a point in our evolution where we will start to understand how creation and the universe works. This is why we are living in exciting times. At the same time this new energy that we are feeling is overpowering. Some people feel anxiety from the effects of this new cosmic power.

Now your point on sanity is only an individual point of view. What one experiences in development may be different than what someone else experiences from another separate stand point. But what this new time reveals is that we will learn that we are not separate. Then things will start to connect and all of our puzzle pieces will start to fit together.

I have a feeling that we will be witnessing the birth of our new human evolution. I am proud to be a part of that.

Now hence the word, "theory". This means that the timewave zero theory is not proven. This thread is clearly stating another potential piece of a large puzzle. Some will relate to the information. Some will not. I'm not really interested in a debate on fact or fiction.

My information is a reflection. What you get from it is your choice.

Maybe in 2012 IF we hit zero time, you can come back to this thread and remember where we went from here.

Peace.

Last edited by Suriel; 10-03-2008 at 04:05 AM.