View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Suriel

Wink Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Hello Avalon Crew,

I found a forum entry on godlikeproductions.com that I wanted to share with you that I thought was interesting. If any of you are familiar with Timewave Zero, which was discovered or created by Terrence McKenna, he states that time will speed up to 2012 until time becomes zero which means we will be sustained in a timeless reality.

Well here is part of that entry:

Quote:
Time is a fractal wave composed of cycles. we are at the end of a major cycle right now that will end in 21/12/2012 at 11:11 AM. According to the timewave theory, oct 7 marks our plunge into a free fall toward 2012. after oct 7 there is no return.

the graph describes NOVELTY, a term used for what really is "rate of change". the closer to ZERO the graph is, the bigger the rate of change. an infinite rate is called a singularity or ZERO POINT. peaks going away from zero-point are tending to static growth, that is, an escalation of something that isn't very dynamic, but is very BIG, and that's where we are now! we are entering the LAST BIG PEAK (or escalation) before the FREE FALL that will be the timespan between the end of 2008 and half of 2009, then stabilizing and dragging on until 2012. It's the last big peak of this cycle. After it there is only a countdown to 2012. T-minus 2012!!
Here is the graph:

Imagine that we are riding the spiral timewave. Time is speeding up. Well according to gus, from this forum entry, he is saying that October 7th is the beginning of the intense speeding up cycle.

What do you think? Is there a correlation between the web bot material and timewave zero? Things are going to get mighty interesting from here on out.

Enjoy.