View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #1024
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

[QUOTE=abraxasinas;231390]

Yes Joey, I agree with Drunvalo here.

The great Apes still carry 24 chromosome pairs.
About 5 million years ago the ape lineages split genetrically from the lineage evolving into the hominids.
This split fused the 2-Chromosome for the hominid line, but kept the 2-Chromosome as a pair in the apes.

I have heard a great arguement regarding the 'true' lineage of hominids; Abrax what have you heard about the "Aquatic Ape" Theory?

Link http://www.ted.com/talks/elaine_morg...atic_apes.html

Also, in reading your replys regarding planet/animal consiousness (Sirius-Canine consiousness, etc), what truth is there in the saying, "Humans are the dream of the dolphin?" This saying is just something I have been carrying around my whole life and don't know why. It is ok if you don't follow...I know its got me stumped for the moment.

As I take your advice to "Get Physical" (and it has had me scratching my head for days) in order to become more grounded, I find it hard to fly with the rest of you here. Your statement regarding my ability to self express in order to fill the void has me the most puzzled; yet am sure I will remember what my soul means soon. You have stated many times in this thread we are our own soul paired, doubled; with combinations of XY1 and XOX and such (I'm not making fun, I just don't remember). While it will all be clear soon enough, how is it we are individually paired/doubled....while at the same time still all part of the whole? "I am many in one, and one in many" seems to ofset each other. Are we not one or the other? How can we be both at the same time?

Finally, how do I learn more about Dragons and avoid all the distortions?

Last edited by wilsonericq7; 02-02-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Needed links