View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 04:20 AM   #1
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Economic Patterns emerging-Must Read!!

The Need of the Hour
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
eraofpeace. org

Lightworkers around the world have made the heart commitment to assist with the necessary purging that is taking place in the global economy. This is a natural part of the cleansing that must occur in order for the archetypes of God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace to tangibly manifest in the lives of awakening Humanity.

In order for the patterns of perfection for the New Earth to physically manifest, the overwhelming corruption, greed, fraud, selfishness, ignorance and abuse of power, which has been the order of the day for far too long in our global economic system, must be exposed and eliminated. This is exactly what we are witnessing at this time. Any attempt to reestablish these negative behavior patterns at the expense of the masses of Humanity will fail. These destructive patterns cannot be sustained in the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the New Earth.

As the archetypes for God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace filter into the physical, etheric, mental and emotional strata of Earth, everything that conflicts with these patterns of perfection is being pushed to the surface to be healed and transmuted back into Light. Things seem very difficult at this time. That is due to the fact that as we watch the news and read our newspapers we easily see the horrific patterns of greed, fraud, corruption and the inequitable distribution of wealth that are being exposed. What we do not see as easily, is the incredible Light that is pushing these obsolete patterns of separation, fear and the abuse of power to the surface.

It is not the Divine Intent of our Father-Mother God for this imperative cleansing of the global economic system to take awakening Humanity down the tubes financially. Quite the contrary. The Divine Intent is for these old behavior patterns, which have caused so much pain and suffering throughout the world, to be quickly exposed and eliminated. Then the patterns of God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace will be easily established as the order of the day on the New Earth.

The most important thing Lightworkers can do to accelerate this process of healing is to focus our attention on the new patterns of Abundance and Peace. The Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth have given us wonderful invocations, visualizations and decrees to assist us in doing just that. These gifts from On High are designed to help us keep the focus of our thoughts, words, feelings and actions on the Truth of what is occurring instead of on the fear-based patterns of our broken global economy.

Please join in consciousness with Lightworkers all over the world as you empower the patterns of perfection for our global economy and for the New Earth. Go within to the deepest recesses of your heart, and join in one-pointed consciousness as you invoke the full Divine Potential of God’s Infinite Abundance and Eternal Peace.

These invocations are stated in the first person so that we will experience them tangibly in our individual lives, and simultaneously, we will invoke this Light for all Humanity as we serve as surrogates on behalf of every man, woman and child on Earth.

The Golden Flame of Abundance

Through the Power of God blazing in my heart and the hearts of ALL Humanity, I joyously receive and accept the gift of God’s Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Infinite Abundance. On the wings of this Divine Light, I Ascend into the Causal Body of God.
From this realm of Divine Consciousness, I have the clear inner knowing that GOD IS MY SUPPLY!

I relinquish now, in the name of God, I AM, all of the power I have ever given to lack and limitation through my thoughts, words, actions and feelings in any time frame or dimension, both known or unknown. I relinquish now, in the name of God, I AM, all of the beliefs I have ever had that were based in poverty consciousness.

From this moment forward, I consecrate and dedicate my very life to be the Open Door through which the new, frequencies of the Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Infinite Abundance will now flow to bless me, my family, friends, coworkers and ALL Humanity.

As I breathe, think, speak, feel and act, the Presence of God within me is perpetually expanding the Golden Light of Eternal Peace and Infinite Abundance to all Life evolving on Earth. And so it is. Through all levels of Divine Consciousness...

I Now Decree:

I AM! I AM! I AM! The eternally sustained manifestation of God’s infinite supply of money and every good thing I require to assist me in my service to the Light, NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM! I AM! I AM! The eternally sustained manifestation of God’s infinite supply of money and every good thing I require to assist me in my service to the Light, NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

In deep love and appreciation for my glorious gift of Life, I consecrate my Heart and Soul to be the Open Door for the patterns of perfection from the Causal Body of God until the New Earth is manifest, and all Life evolving here is wholly Ascended and FREE.
It is done! And so it is! Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM,

Beloved I AM.

Lightworkers

Last edited by Samarkis; 09-26-2008 at 05:50 AM. Reason: misspelled word in title
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote