View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:38 PM   #299
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
The 2008 situation ? Just an example...and all who were involved that time were pacified the way it fitted to them.
Each was said behind closed doors he/she is special to the situation and needed one way or another.
Good luck else we were all gone.

Communication, prayers, healing, psychic abilities ..truely all of that may help . But there are reality situations when you 'can't stop the train with charms'.

All can help , for sure, if we are one and know what we do we are powerful.

Take care Kari, long time not talked

Godbless

A
Hi, how are you doing lately? Yes, long time not talked.
I wouldn't call '08 situation.... a situation to pacify. For me and my situation anyway. lol
ANYONE who knows of my own situation in '08. Knows the nightmare I went through, fighting for my life. I still have nightmares of '08. Still suffer pain and health problems
That is one time I can honestly say, I was grateful to the NSA, CIA, and both agencies that had PS (protective surveylance) over me. Cuz I know they all converged together at that time to save my life.
I remember my own doctor and nurse being nervous of a doctor that I was told flew in from another state. But at that time, being drugged up and out of it most time, I thought nothing of it. So asked my son about it.
"Did you know there was a doctor that flew in from another state to work on me?"
He looked at me like I'd lost it. "DUH! You don't remember? There were LOTS of them!"

But 7 months of pain and misery, stuck in a wheel chair, isn't something I ever want to have to go through again.

I know I have an agency (or two) that has protective surveylance over me. And I also knew the people who do the milabs on me, watch me also. NSA, CIA, DoD, etc...
I used to say "if they ever get together and decide to cooperate with each other, I'll be in a world of SH*T!"
But have to say, this is one time I am grateful they did all get together and cooperate and saved my life.
My way of telling them Thanks, I guess, Since I know they watch this also.

Also, I of all people know of reality situations, lol I face them on a daily basis. Not dreams, but real people in my face, 85 mph car chases. Been there done that. lol. I have no charms. lol

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 01-11-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote