Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:54 AM   #22
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
It is therefore of the upmost importance not to have a quilty conscience when you face the Eye of Ma'at!

Facing the Eye of Ma'at is part of the 'death sequence' - when the soul leaves the body - and takes place right after you realize you have died.

Together with Hate & Fear, Quilt is the most destructive emotion humans 'posses'.
Without a doubt this is one of the most important - if not THE most important - 'skill' you need to get yourself aware of & master.

(This is no BS. I have experienced death - as in being dead for 6 minutes - and it opened my eyes. I haven't said much about it - and probably won't in future times, unless 'the mood strikes', like now. Why is that? Because).
Yeah, I was on the brink of death for years, my heart was within an eyelash of stopping, I felt the little electric synapses or whatever, just barely touching... My entire being was pure turmoil, chaos, pain and heartbreak.

But I just told myself, "Reality is God" "I am the universe".

All that turmoil and I mean it was like tropical storms CONSTANTLY for YEARS, I just accepted it as God, and let it do to me what it would, and it rebuilt me, put all the pieces back together, etc. VERY VERY difficult constantly, for years, I had to navigate and comprehend unfathomable territory, a black hole, literally, is what I was.

At about five years into my trauma, She spoke to me, and honestly, if She wouldn't have, I don't think I would have made it. I had to be absolutely certain.

Even though there were tons of signs, the time it took to process the black hole, and the helplessness of being injured deeply but no one could see the injuries... Anyway, She was there.

And so I have a feeling, regarding the future, that She is FULLY aware of everything going on, and She is either going to let the male religions have a fight to the death, let them annihilate a portion of the earth, and be done with them...

Or, She is going to do even more miraculous sings and wonders and stuff, such that the people of those religions have to just give them up, which they should have done long ago, simply based on human decency and sense...
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote