View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #114
MufonMike
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Hello, all;
It is great to be back. I have been following Camelot and Avalon consistently. I am in the first 200 Round Table signers. Project Camelot is perhaps the most important site for information concerning paradigm change, and for keeping informed as to the workings of the world, both inside, in secret, and outside, in the public eye. To keep one's self informed requires a daily visit to the site, at least, and a regularly scheduled visit, at least twice a week or so, to the forums of both Camelot and Avalon. What strikes me as amazing is the fact that, if one takes in as much of the information they can, views the interviews with some consistency, and keeps abreast of new events and occurrences as they are presented on Camelot and in the Avalon forum, it is practically commensurate to a college degree at the undergraduate level! I mean it sincerely!

So, as much as I can, I plan to be active and involved once again. It is my pledge, and my promise to myself.

It is good to be back.

http://paradigmshiftforward.blogspot.com

Please visit my blog sometime to see what goes on there. Project Camelot is my, and my co-writer's inspiration.

I look forward to interacting with everyone...

Michael
MufonMike is offline   Reply With Quote