View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #19
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. John Lerma M.D. and pre-death encounters.

Dr Lerma has another book out called, "Learning from the Light"

John Lerma brings a different perspective by sharing with the reader end-of-life moments of a few of his patients with whom he has taken this journey.
Through remarkable stories of pre-death experiences, you can:
• Learn how to achieve heaven on earth
• Understand how to attain self-forgiveness and self-love
• How to disconnect from our ego in order to awaken ones spiritual self
• Learn the latest research with regards to near-death and pre-death experiences

Praise for Learning From The Light

I have known Dr. John Lerma for over ten years. During that time I have watched him evolve, through his hospice practice, an extraordinary sensitivity of spirit, and a strong awareness of the existence of a life after this one.
In this inspiring book, he chronicles a number of stories from the lives of his own family and his patients, that affirm his own profoundly Christian view of the afterlife, and suggest the joyous existence of a whole hidden world of love and happiness. In his gentle way, he teaches us by example how to make our own transition the triumphant, peaceful and affirming experience that every human being has a right to expect. A loving, honest and wise book by a deeply good human being.
- Whitley Strieber, Unknown Country, Online radio.

“With beautifully heartfelt sensitivity, Dr. John Lerma brings the truest accounts of life beyond death and the freedom that accompanies the dying process. No one can read this book without experiencing a smile, a tear, or embracing the possibility...no the reality that death is not an end but a reunion with our truest nature.”
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD, author of the international best-seller The Children of Now

“After journeying through three near-death experiences of my own, I can validate what Dr. Lerma has learned from his patients, in the process of transition. I highly recommend this book to everyone who wonders if there is life after death.”
- Dannion Brinkley, author of Saved by the Light, At Peace in the Light, and Secrets of the Light

http://www.drjohnlerma.com/home.html

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-18-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote