View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hey Dope Heads, Give it a Break!

I'm not sure where it is available but if you can, get your hands on the Nexus Magazine Vol 12 No2.

I meant to scan the article to pDF today but was rushed, I'll do my best for tomorrow. There is an article all about hemp. Balanced, and really well written without the emotional bias. This is really eye opening.

Steve, you are right, hemp is non addictive. I really think that drugs like heroin, cocain and the more modern and really scary stuff like crack etc are the biggest sellers. There is a big market for dope, but it is miniscule compared to the hard drug trade, which is also looked after by the gov'ts of this world(hence the true reason for troops being in places like afghanistan, can't have the warlords stealing the drug crops, can we).

The medicinal and industrial uses for hemp has always been suppressed. In 6 month you get 10 times the yield from a crop of hemp as you would from a similar (acerage) sized crop of trees grown for pulp which take 20 years to mature, and waste trillions of gallons of water.

Nuff said, just thought I'd toss in a few lines. One last thing, I have to agree that it would be fantastic if everyone just said no. Add alchohol to the drugs list also.

Cheers

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote