View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: SHOCKING! Transbiology

This all plays into creating a suitable host for the AI being worked on by TPTB.

So in the Spirit of not spreading Fear but Information - Information I've received goes like this...

Nano-bots immersed in RNA/DNA have been dispersed in the Chemtrail Soup along with the Barium, Aluminum Oxide, etc. These Nano-Bots accumulate dead/inanimate tissue and create Their own Bodies so as to create a Host for Themselves out of this same dead/inanimate tissue. Similar to a Golem or Simalcrum. When dead/inanimate tissue is not available or is lacking for the Nano-bots - Living organisms are slowly taken over instead - Cell by Cell - Until replicated. Now while this may seem like a bad Body Snatchers Movie - This IS Their intention in the Transbiology arena.

Progammable Man - Except this Man will be so far from the Archetype as to be an Abomination unto Itself...

What is the saving grace in the case of the Living ? Remain of Positive Intention with a High Vibration - Stay in an Intention of Love and These Nano-bots seem to seek other Hosts/Victims...

I know - Its a F***ed up way TPTB thinks. Jeeze - I'm pretty sure that They are so concerned with keeping a Lid on Us - That They've lost the ability to be Objective even in reference to Themselves. Again - Only with the Interest of Informing have I posted this. I've kept this Information to Myself now for quite awhile as I did not want to cause undue alarm. The next moment is always new and depends on Our choices so with this said, I had thought We (Humanity) would change this Potential outcome so that It would not need to be mentioned.

With that said - I felt I could no longer keep it to Myself as it must be placed out there so others can say "No" to this projected Future TPTB have planned for Us. Only We can be the Change We seek.

Others are coming to the same conclusions now about Agendas within the Chemtrail Program. Have no fear though - We ALL get what We focus on - Even Them. It is the Rule...

They seek Control and so will soon - Be Controlled...

We seek Freedom from Control and so will soon - Control Our own Freedom...

Infinitus Eternus
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote