Thread: Texas
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 05:30 AM   #33
Ellusion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dallas, TX / North Texas

Hi Guys!

Hey I was just thinking and thinking and thinking and pondering and thinking etc and I wanted to see how to get started in a "camelot" community. So I thought if all of you on this tread if you could send me some information maybe we can get a "master list" if you will that I can create and then email them back out to you to start with a community list. (we could update as much possible)

I see this just as a beginning but we can always evolve into more things like meetings etc

First if anyone who is interested to email me or just private message me

Email=Assinine817@hotmail.com

Helpful information

Full Name

Age*optional

Location (you can be as specific as possible up to you)

email/phone numbers (phone numbers can be optional)

Personal short story (optional)- I was just wanting to see where ever one was in you're awakening. Are you new to this information? Have you been studying this or a while? When did you awake? This doesn't have to be lengthy just wanted a short bio.

I will include my information on the "master list" when done and send it back to everyone.

We can use this as a "emergency" contact list if need be. Also hopefully we can eventually can get some kind of meeting together but I understand that we live all over the metroplex and meetings my not be possible, so we can innovate and maybe meet via webcams? or maybe voip systems like ventrilo thats cheap and easy to use?....we'll see

Let me know what you think of this list.

any other ideas?

thanks for the look

-Brandt
Ellusion is offline   Reply With Quote