View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 11:02 AM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

Grey, greg greg darlin,

Everyone gets paid in a way for something, if you were not so young I would expect you to be a little more self-aware. But as you are a young chap trying to figure it all out I am not going to be too hard on your here.

So you do indeed give of your time to help others, which is great. No money changes hands but you get paid in acceptance, appreciation and self worth. You have already told us on another thread about your parents and how if we could all write to them to tell them how great you are maybe they would love you more. Honey you must sit down and listen to why you are doing all of this stuff. Its your ego that you are serving to gain fame in a way on this forum and others and to be important, in your eyes you are doing this to serve others but if they didnt say thank you, would you still do it?

other people help people quietly all day because its the rigt thing to do, help people who ask. I want you to examine how irritated you feel reading this, that anger is inversely proportional to your self awareness. Its a long road that takes its toll on everyone, and it doesnt end either..... the journey is the path.

You cant go around saying you are one of the true truthsayers left on this forum. Its silly.

continue to do as you wish but just dont expect validation for every little thing, remember who you are doing it for, or for that matter is there a trully generous act? Isn't there always a give and take? dont you get as much from it as the people you help? Isn't it ok to admit that?

Look at your actions, just observe with no judgement. Just watch how good the ego is at it job. Its trully got a head start on us.

Take care of yourself
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote