Thread: Excuse Me!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:15 PM   #39
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

I remained silent long enough this topic of PA2 while attractive to some bothers me. Invitation only to lightworkers? A real lightworker would never call attention to themsellf or want to be labelled as such. The choice comes from the heart and manifest in a variety of ways through actions and intentions and a desire to complete the mission they chose to enter this matrix.

No spiritual teacher is necessary they were born with all the knowledge they required to perform their mission. It is a soul decision and cannot be taught or should not be used as a social clique to rid one of the guilt they have due to their own actions and ignorance while on this planet.

This proposal to draw up lists scares the crap out of me. I seem to remember another chap doing something similar in Germany prior to WW2.

Good luck with your little games the real lightworkers will still be out there and do what they have come here to do.

I've seen too much on this forum that disturbs me including excessive egos and paranoia. It seems to me that IN THE MYSTS is the place to be these days where honesty and truth prevail. Maybe those who reside there should start their own forum with that in mind.

Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote