View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #82
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
I didn't say I agreed with it (I definitely don't agree with everything I read; there's a lot of crap out there, and I discern that.); I said it's a "possible answer to your question". I was only using Roswell as an example. I'm on the fence about this tidbit, although it could make sense to me. Just providing another perspective that I haven't seen anyone suggest yet.
I know, I really come off a jerk sometimes, I'm sorry.

But its the Roswell theories that always 'get to me' every time I hear a new one...lol.

The classic explanation is my favorite actually, you know the one where one or possibly two saucers crashed, witnesses saw the debris and the gray skinned bodies, military police intimidating others to stay away, Marcel showing the debris with the symbols on it to his son, the weather balloon cover up soon ensues, the craft(s) and bodies shipped off to an unknown military base, covert back engineering efforts, bits and pieces seeded into private industry. And that's where the story is just about done for me.

The only person who came close to convincing me of any further details on Roswell is Sleeper (Lou Baldin). If you haven't read his material yet, I strongly suggest you do. The most compelling story about reincarnation comes in, but still, be very questioning of the story as well.

Cheers,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote