View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #18
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Marshall Vian Summers

Hi Steven --

I recently lived in Boulder for a couple of years -- i had previously heard of Marshall Vian Summers/the Allies of Humanity on a forum -- i found the Allies books in the Boulder library & read them, learning that the Greater Community Sanctuary, as they call their modest meeting place, is in Boulder, so i went to two of the meetings

the first time, Marshall himself was there & talking; the second time, a tape was played of someone -- i think Marshall -- channeling an ET who sounded like a sophisticated older Eurasian male --Marshall himself was off on some mysterious mission, the object/destination not divulged --

inside the cover of one of the Allies books from the library, someone had written, 'Be warned! This man is a cult leader of the worst kind!' -- i don't agree w/this completely -- however, i will say that the group there does seem to have a kind of worshipful respect for Marshall & for whoever it was talking on the tape -- i felt like i was attending a church service w/the Pope presiding

i agree w/the Allies' assessment of what is happening --as an abductee, i'm always glad to find anyone saying that we on Earth are being messed with bigtime -- but i find their 'New Messages from God' to be not all that new -- also [this is personal] they say Jesus was a myth, & i am a Christian

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote