View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:30 AM   #82
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Hi folks- only read a few of the responses here-
Aaron is a friend of mine, if he is false, why then on New Year's Eve were he and I *attacked* psychotronically? We were on the phone for quite a while- discussing sensitive topics pertaining to himself/myself. Anyhow- a black heli made a beeline for my bedroom- it was fitted with a row (arc shaped) of infra red lights- I had just hung up with Aaron and Dave Corso- I was also on skype with Luminari- anyhow as soon as I saw it I panicked and jumped up to call Aaron- he meanwhile was emailing me because his implant started *pinging* and he wanted to alert me he felt something weird was going to happen- well, it did.

I grabbed a weapon and while the heli circled my house 3 times- I was very shaken up and I started getting what I call the code signals in the implant in my right ear.

Our heads started aching, I was scared they were going to come in and kill me or something but he assured me they would have done so already but the heli was likely fitted with a remote viewing computer - we stayed on the phone until 2 am- then my husband came home (I was home alone) and A and I felt it was safe- but the next 3 days were absolute agony. I stayed in bed with the worst headache I've ever had and had terrible thoughts because of the intensity of the pain. Aaron and Dave were affected.

And then the conference was cancelled (I was a speaker)......I was cut off during a radio interview when I started to talk about a sensitive topic.

There's a lot more to his story- they do in fact manipulate DNA in some of these *balck projects* I learned that years ago and kept silent about it- now that more are coming forward I feel less odd.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote