View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #35
twiceborn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say: "Prepare!"

First time ive posted for over twelve months but ive always been here, was even in wilshire in july camping and saw the avalonion team camping across from us,we didnt introduce ourselves because we all have our own way of connecting dont we. Anyway to say it has begun is right for sure because to me 2012 is now were already in it, things are just getting faster and tighter especially my solar plexus area unbelieavable things are going on there. I used to exercise pretty fanatically for almost forty years to be precise but now i just move to the music on wednesday nights and saturdays 8pm of course, my solar plexus area is getting tighter and tighter just like the spiral in the solar system,I notice feardia has his hand on the pulse as usual like your input man doesent post too often but when you do its very relevent.have you noticed theirs two things going on at once now everything is splitting in half, our self appointed leaders are saying and doing one thing but there something much more powerful undoing everthing they attempt, this will become more and more apparrant as we go further into the apocalypse veil, those indiginous people sure know whats going down. The sun is getting more and more incredible by the week i just marval at its increasing brightness everytime me and the doggie go trekking on a morning,the sun is the secret to all that is going on make no wonder it has been worshipped down the ages,let go of all the fear because make no mistake evolution time is here.bless everyone on avalon OH MITAKUYE OYASIN
twiceborn is offline   Reply With Quote