View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
...In my opinion there were too many things that the so called "book of truth" could not answer, and whenever that was the case we are taught that "god works in mysterious ways" or "never question God". These are conditioned excuses for no one or no writings having an answer...In my opinion. I had friends and relatives whom believed in other religions and I showed interest or visited churches only to feel even more that something is wrong with the existence of all of these different Religions. The questions I had were the following;...
God is a Mystery and Moves in Mysterious Ways

No Book can confine Him and no Man can comprehend Him

Imagine reading all there was to God in a Book in a week or so...

No these are serious questions left to the spiritual soul to ponder upon and hopefully to search and seek an answer to in all honesty
Like a treasure trail where the treasurer the trail and the treasure mysteriously moves together and merges into one another

You will find what you seek in all earnestness

Let there be no reason for God to hide and you to look

God's mysterious ways

People who love God intensely and, through that love, come to know Him (or Her) intimately, don't find his ways so mysterious after all. Such a person was Sri Ramakrishna, saint of Bengal, India.

Quote:
The baby in the family is learning to talk. Mother tries to teach him or her to call father "Papa" or "Daddy". But baby is only a year old and says only "Pa" or "Da" every time! Now does this make the father angry, that his little one cannot yet perfectly pronounce the name? Likewise, God understands our mistakes where he is concerned. And he patiently waits for the unfolding of our understanding.
You've all played hide and seek; are there children anywhere that haven't? In some countries the one who hides is called "Granny". This person blindfolds the eyes of the others and then hides. The players are to find her, one by one. Whoever can find and touch "Granny" has the blindfold removed and is "free". So it is with the Divine Mother! She has covered our eyes with ignorance and hidden herself here. Find her, touch her, and you are freed.

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-11-2009 at 10:05 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote