View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #3
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

alien agenda continued

A.THIS IS AN OUT LINE OF HOW THE CONSPIRACY FOR SETTING UP US FAMILIES FOR FRAUD WORKED, USING THIS FORMULA THEY ERASED 1000 PEOPLE IN 1988 AND 2000 IN SEPT. 1992 BASED ON 2 BOGUS CASES THEY STOLE 3000+ PROPERTIES, THE LISTS OF PROPERTIES THEY STOLE THROUGH THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION IS AT THE GENERAL ACCOUNTING OFFICE AND THE DEPT. OF IMMIGRATION SEALED BY TH E NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY

Stage One: of how you set a family up for immigration fraud, and erase them 500 to 2000 people at a time Find and Evaluate victim, this was done at Veterans’ Taxi in San Francisco Both Veterans’ taxi and Discount mufflers and breaks in San Francisco CA. were used for staging the con. There agenda was to find someone with a large family and met certain criteria, I was interviewed for the part 1st by Rodney Cohen of the CIA then by Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu then by her uncle Relu Raduescu Questions asked . This stage was done at Discount Mufflers and Breaks and Veterans taxi in San Francisco where I might add that in the fall of 92 I witnessed the FBI and Local Law enforcement raid both business on the same day.

A. Are you a US citizen………………………………………….Was the first thing out of Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu Mihealescu mouth when I picked her up while driving for Veterans Taxi in Sept. 1992 in San Francisco. Followed by.

A1. Are you an only child? ……..reason necessary to tie all the families properties to one person later show conspiracy for fraud at INS yet it was the CIA who was doing the conspiracy.. Which will become painfully evident when there names and parts they played become public.

B. When your father dies do you inherit everything?

C. Do you have a large family with properties everywhere? ……….reason How big of a target is your family

D. Is there any schizophrenia in your family? …………….reason Can we drive you to look crazy?, this was done by placing people out of context i.e. People who were at veterans taxi in SF in 1992 were placed here in Portland Or. I was supposed see these people recognize them, they would deny any involvement however I would then be labeled schizophrenic unfortunately for them I never flipped out and seeing as how they were stealing 1 billion dollars, 18 years isn’t a long time for people who do not age. (see notes on extra-terrestrials’) I will explain later. In an effort to drive me nuts they wiped out my bank account, manipulated me into homeless again and constant death threats.

E. I qualified for there con, my mother who I barely know was diagnosed with schizophrenia and I am an only child, when my father dies I do inherit everything and I did have a large family with properties everywhere. Stage two Manipulate a marriage which would later be erased to Miss. Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu with the help of her supposed uncle Relu Raduescu this was done by disheveling my life until I gave in to them, manipulate me into homelessness and only later to realize was one massive nightmare, both using the con name of Mihailescu, which I found out later is a mix of there two names something common in Romania when 2 people get married, manipulated me to sign a document at Immigration stating I was bringing someone into the country to live at my families house, a document which would later be copied and applied to all my families properties, Roberta would then move her status to political asylum to hide her identity BACK AND FORTH FROM MARITAL STATUS TO POLITICAL ASYLUM AND BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN each time hanging another family out to be set up for fraud.

Stage three Wait 12 years, who would wait 12 years to complete a con these people are timeless and have as much as they want. Then they would gather bogus video evidence this was done at MSC South a homeless shelter in San Francisco I was manipulated to stay in and under the auspicious of a dental exam they placed me in front of a blue screen getting up to date images to correlate bogus images to be used in there con to set up US citizens for fraud using extra terrestrials. Then they would put in there bogus fraud con and unfortunately I kind of screwed this section up, because I was supposed to freak out and lose it, hell they wiped out my bank account, murdered my family and manipulated me into homelessness and DURING THIS STAGE OF THE GAME I FOUND OUT EVERY THING ELSE, they were supposed to raise the equity and then follow through on there con take the properties the extraterrestrials would move into non-existence, the NSA would erase the entire family and make it look as though they were never here, I was supposed to be locked up and be made to look crazy and then murdered in Jail instead I kind of screwed things up a lot.

This has to be interjected here………………. Things which changed the way I looked at the world completely

A. Before I left San Francisco 2 years ago one of these bastards said, “Kevin your families not your family anymore they have been switched, nobody’s going to believe you and we will turn them against you!

B. When I got to Portland Or. I started to get literally hundreds of death threats, from average people of all walks of life literally 100s of people how could there be so many people involved it didn’t make sense.

C. My bank account and inheritance was wiped out. To the tune of about 60,000 not all at once they had me so freaked out toying with me every single day and constant mind games and death threats, I got to the point I was afraid to go to any government agency or police or even the bank . They thought they could get me to lose it by making me homeless and wiping out my bank account instead I just rub it in there faces

D. I approached my mother’s boyfriend of 40 years Jan Von Provick and I saw something that would forever change me. I confronted him on the fact that my bank account and records were being tampered with he became flustered and what I witnessed next changed the way I look at the world forever, he hunched over his neck went out of joint, his jaw got longer, his face flattened out and his arms and legs flayed to the sides His mouth went into an O shape and his teeth got sharper. It took me 2 days to realize what I had seen he shape shifted he became a different kind of human.

E. When I told a server at Aqua Riva restaurant where I was working at the time named Jenny Kathryn her head slung back, her mouth went in the same O shape expression and she demanded to know if anybody else saw it. Then I got it, how so many people could be involved, there is an alien agenda and they can become us as unique as we are they can become us in fact the entire staff of Aqua Riva restaurant and jakes crawfish all had these facial expressions and attributes along with there signature passive aggressive manipulative nature. Once I figured out what they were I started picking there brains for information.

INFRASTRUCTURE REPEATED

1. There agenda is to set up Armageddon to get rid of us, to start world war 3 and use Harrp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqkGDqKeZU&NR=1 to create storms and earthquakes to wipe us out.

2. There infrastructure consists of hundreds of new Penitentiaries which are quickly filling up with people who have been replaced these penitentiaries are outside major cities and are supposedly empty THESE PENITENTIARIES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

2a.New Fed. Buildings with ION accelerators built onto the tops of them. Can be found at 7th and Market in San Francisco and 3rd and Salmon in Portland Or. These buildings are ALL OVER THE PLANET

3. The laser is Alien technology, and they can copy us, our very essence who we are, I found out that they have been gathering our essence, conscience, thoughts thru cat scans and lasik surgery for 30 years, laser is there technology and what we are not supposed to know is that the synopsis of your brain can be copied.

4. All they need is your DNA taken from us they can add it to there own, they can become us.

5. They consider us as cattle, to be used as a slave race and for a food source regardless how difficult this may be to accept the proof of there agenda lies in the infrastructure. There next step is to cause a huge panic by crushing our financial institutions and create major disasters and bring the war home to the American people in the US then the majority of people will be removed to these new death camps FEMA CAMPS = NAZI STYLE DEATH CAMPS. It will happen like this they will tell you “no city is safe we are relocating you for your own safety” and then it will be to late Steve Nichols of the NSA said………………………………. “who are you going to go to we already run everything, the Senate, Congress, Dept of Homeland Security,Fema”! And guess what there replacing all of us so they probably do.

What would an alien invasion look like

What would an alien invasion look like, it would be subtle and non descript they would turn us against each other by manipulation of our political system(manipulate wars and terror) and economic structure (crash our economy), they would create wars to plant the seeds of social unrest, they would change our laws to suit there needs, they would dominate our political offices and destroy us globally and locally, they would create diseases designed to wipe us out, they would tamper with our weather and manipulate and create hardship. They would have technologies which would be given as gifts however these technologies would later be used against us. They would come here as friends create a secret society living amongst us they would get the upper hand and then divide and conquer, militarily you would take out the heads of governments and executive offices and control from the top. They would keep themselves a secret and use our media to create an air of mysticism an air of disbelief and create propaganda, they would exhibit there technologies as fiction in our media and keep the real truth to them selves. They would use any method necessary to destroy us and they would make it seem as though we were responsible for it. They would crash our financial institutions and they would work on our vices and manipulate us in every way imaginable. They would stall all of our relief agencies and cause debacles’ all around and blame it on poor planning. They would create Armageddon and time it around the Mayan Calendar, they would advertise what they can do and give up there abilities in a fictional capacity ever increasing the illusion of there nonexistence using terms like shape shifter or replicans. They would create an infrastructure to arrive and not be noticed and a way to get rid of us, and they have. (NOTES ON ALIENS) To tell the difference from Aliens and Humans they have different facial expressions then us and they don’t change they can stay the same for years.

1. A red pill used for detecting plack content will detect a different reaction, Aliens teeth will go phosphorescent, human teeth will go grey. That pill was produced by a company called Red Cote and distributed to every 1st grader in the country from 1968 to 1984 as a selection process not only in the US all over the world.

A. What you did not know Prior to this selection process 100s of women were abducted by aliens and had 4 basic things in common,
a. They lost time did not know where they had been.
b. They were chipped.
c. When they went to the F.B.I. they were given death threats.
d. And they were impregnated..

B. 6 years later, when alien children were found in schools across the US they were kidnapped and raised in group homes there images were placed on the backs of milk cartons never to be seen again but later they went back into mainstream America and started the take over.

2. They have a Triple Helix DNA unlike our DNA which is a double Helix, they can hold our information and there own. They gave up this information after I pressed them for it.

3. They are extremely passive aggressive in nature and will manipulate you any way that they can. Finding your weaknesses they will play on your fears, anxiety, any other emotion they are vampire by nature. They look at us as though we are bugs under rocks and they are extremely arrogant.

4. and the most horrifying thing is that they can become us, you can be replaced.

5. They have different facial expressions then us, only to be detected when confronted. Where these descriptions may seem ridiculous they do have subtle difference, there eye lids will fall just across there pupil, or they will raise there left nostril in an exaggerated expression of disgust.

6. They don’t age they can look the same for years Joe Barber of the NSA told me 2 years ago that there weren’t any more real journalists and after seeing and detecting a number of extra terrestrials living amongst us I got the full meaning of that comment they had been replaced, which explains why not one journalist is going after the 911 commission and there bogus cover up of 911 and this administrations culpability. Example building 7 wasn’t mentioned in the 911 commissions report and the BBC and Aaron Brown of CNN reported it going down 30 minutes before it fell, there reports were scripted!

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejjyS...eature=related

It’s no coincidence that the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY can not be investigated by the Senate, Congress or any other government agency and get a blank check, also the NSA oversees all extra terrestrial and UFO sightings. One of the greatest government cover ups is that they are not from here. It’s the real reason the CIA killed John F. Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, John Kennedy Jr., Daniel Pearl, William Milton Cooper author of Behold a pale horse and countless others. ON NASA AND NASA LIES NASA has lied to the American people for 50 years about what they found on the moon there is an Alien City, a pyramid and a Sphinx and many other artifacts and many astronauts’ are now coming forward to expose these lies, commander Aldren, Cooper, Ed White, James McDivitt, Armstrong, Gordon Cooper and many others are now coming forward, including author Richard Hoagland in his book Dark Mission. There ships have been seen 5 times over the US in the last year and kept out of the press these ships are 1 mile long and hold 100,000 new beings the flood gates are open a... and no one is aware there here because they can become us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-60-years.html

Sincerely,

Kevin Rush

These are just some of the people who were replaced 2 years ago, they will be erased after Dept. Of Immigration puts in there bogus fraud case

PS A year from now there will be no record of any of these people, and there properties will illegally seized by DEPT. of Immigration. Marilyn and Doug Irving, Kelso Wa; Chad Melville, Cathlamat WA; Kim Pike, Issaquah WA; Stephen Rush and Sonya Rush, Bellevue Wa; Mark, Laura and Robin Fuller Tucson Az; Richard and Marilynn Rush, Ken and Melody Rush, San Jose CA; Bill and Joy Rush, Craig Peifer Ontario CA; Dale Pittenger Clairmont CA; Carolyn And Ralph Cotton, Fairfax CA; and about another 450 people. A year from now there wont be any trace of these people they were replaced 2 years ago.

PEOPLE ARE DISAPEARING THERE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS AND OTHER INFORMATION SITES ARE BEING CUT OFF. THE PROOF IS IN THE INFRASTRUCTURE

contact at rushrush992000@yahoo.com

Last edited by Steve_A; 01-04-2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: text editing
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote