View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:37 AM   #17
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: UFOs that disguise themselves as airplanes or helicopters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
I believe the reason for the rotor blades being still/slowing down is an illusion from the slower frame rate of the camera.
Not to be Harsh but You read My explanation about that in the Video as I knew that would be the Classic response didn't You ? Meaning You viewed the Video right ?

The Collective (Rear) Rotor and the Main Rotor (Top) are variable thrust engines meaning they're throttled either up or down so as to provide Flight. While what You describe can be true at certain RPM Ranges of the Engines as They operate - What You and others on the Web are suggesting is that the Video Camera - Or a Video Camera viewing this scene - Would adjust It's speed to that of these Rotors as They slowed down or sped up to facilitate the Flight Manoevers You see this Aircraft perform.

So then with the response given quoted above - You're trying to say that this Video Camera or a Video Camera viewing this scene would adjust It's speed accordingly just to stay at the same Cyclic Rate necesary so as to produce this Effect - No matter what RPM Range these Rotors were Operating at ?

BTW if You are unawares - BOTH Rotors - HAVE TO vary Their speeds so as to accomplish these Manoevers - Point-blank...

Please Discern - I put this Info in the Video...
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote