View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #130
IgorAlvarez
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

hello bonjour, Im really excited to have found this forum, Im not really into forums but i think that this one can be a good tool to communicate important information and to make contact with people who are ready to go to the next level.

For me everything started when i was 5 years old , i lived in Santiago Chile in the 80's and thats when i saw a UFO right above my head. I don't remember anything else but my parents say that i arrived at home crying . The day after in the news everyone was talking about UFO sightings , that's when i started to understand . I've never seen an ET and the UFO that i saw could have been man made so that's why Im into all the disclosure issue.

Now i live in Montreal and Im tired of the mass manipulation that we have to live through , Im tired of feeling the negativity surrounding our societies . We need to help the others and ourselves see far away our planet and our universe and everything starts within each one of us . We are at a breaking point in Earth history , we are the solution , we have the spirit , we have the technologies , we're no longer babies , It's time to be one with our biosphere , we are the guardians and they know that we could be much more.

Can't wait for the next MTL ground crew meeting and meet all you wonderful
people.
IgorAlvarez is offline   Reply With Quote