View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #1470
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Your above Jesus, Matthew, Peter, Paul & Mary answer to my question: made no sense to me at all. Nor was I impressed or amused by it.

Maybe I missed the clue, because I only speed-read your reply, but I asked a simple question & perhaps you could have the descency to reply with a short, simple, to the point answer.

So let me rephrase the question: how much longer are you gonna keep this thread alive?

Because the moment you stop replying, this thread will dry up.
Under the given circumstances that might not be a bad idea.

Set your ego aside for a week or 2 - 3, & let the whole Thuban thing slowly melt away, so people can distance themselves a bit from this hype.

In the meantime, perhaps you can answer peoples questions by private messages.

Some time ago I started a thread called 'The Good, The Bad & The Banned'.

Now, if I wanted to keep that thread alive, I could push it every other day, & I'm pretty sure it would be totally legitimed to do so. I also know that it would probably suck the blood away from under the nails of a couple of moderators. And meanwhile I'd be preaching love, peace, respect & understanding in some other threads, to keep up appearances.

That's a bit what you're doing right now, in my humble opinion.

So again: How much longer are you gonna keep this thread alive?

L&R
As long as I am given the authority to do so by the Logos. To participate or not to participate so is not in my authority to decide.
Should this thread be closed by the PTB, then this will be the choice of our master templar and not mine.

So dear Trancoso, as long as this thread is open, I shall be here; sometimes in a more colloquial manner than at other times - here at the Mount of Olives.

Abraxas