View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #59
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Flushing the Liver of the toxic stones within...

I've today got an e-mail from a friend from Andreas Moritz with regards Amazon and the reviews on his books someone is leaving negative reviews on his books... It is strange the length they will go to to try and prevent the truth coming out...If anyone has done a flush and gained benefits from the Andreas book it may be worth leaving a comment on Amazon... below are the details from Andreas M...

Dear *****,

I would like to ask you a personal favor if I may.

About 8 months ago, my work and books were attacked by a well-financed organization of bloggers, headed by a person with the name M**** H*****. This group is part of a larger organization which works for the pharmaceutical industry to discredit anyone who dares to challenge the current medical model and the "science" upheld by the profit-driven phama/medical industry.

If you have read any of my books and articles, you may know why I could be considered a threat to these establishments.

Several days ago, I managed to have the blog site of Mr H****** removed by the popular blog host site World Press, in violation of their rules. This unleashed a massive campaign with intention to discredit everything I have done and written.

If you do a Google on Andreas Moritz, the second link and some others below open their new blog sites with all the comments by their team members.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Andre...ient=firefox-a

Their campaign includes writing negative 1-star reviews about my books on Amazon.com to deter anyone from buying them. And this brings up my personal request to you : In case you have benefited from reading my books and you would be willing to write a review about it, I would profoundly appreciate that.

Please visit www.amazon.com, and search "Andreas Moritz." Or open the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...Andreas+Moritz

This will show you the list of all my books. The top ones are the most widely read. Please click on the ones you would like to write a review about, or to comment on one of the reviews made by these individuals. If you scroll down the page, there is the option to do that.

Once again, I would be most grateful if you could do me this favor.

Warmly,
Andreas Moritz

www.ener-chi.com
andmor@ener-chi.com

I've removed the guys name just in case... I'm sure Andreas would mind me posting this here... I think a few hundred people have benefited here from the info...

Kind regards

John
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote