View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #14
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to save the world... My way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Hi Sollve, while I was reading your posts the song line by the Insane Clown Possie kept popping into my head: "How many times must I ask myself? How many times?" It can be found on youtube.

BTW, I hear you. I see you. I feel you.
UncleJohn,
I listened to the song, but I don't know what to do with it. It didn't really give me much. Maybe you could try to explain the feeling that made the song pop up in your head. I'm just curious!

Thanks,
Sollve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Witnessing the passion some people have for a better future not only makes my day but also fuels my own fire. Sollve thanks, I’m sure your contributions to humanity will be of use, and may your focus be uninterrupted in these stressful times. Keep up the good work.

@cloud9- writing messages on money sounds like a good idea. Could you imagine if every bill had a vital message or link to a website written on it? haha, use tptw own powers against them.

Peace
Peace,
Alot of times I've thought about the possibility that even if I am at a certain time feeling an extreme urge to do something, it might not be in my faith to actually take it all the way. If I truly just go with and follow my inspiration and passion I guess my part in the whole is exactly the part it should be. Even when doing my part, I need to go "all in" and follow my inspiration and passion and look at it as if I AM the whole. The difficult thing is to let things take it's time and understand that my role in the big picture is to do what I'm inspired to do. Even the smallest piece is crucial for the the big picture, even if I'm not always seeing where my piece fits. I guess I need to go along totally without any expactations and totally focus on the now. NOW is where I need to be.

Thanks for the input!
Sollve

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
the info comes in bits and pieces, and you just have to wait until the right person with the right puzzle-piece comes along... I, too, used to get discouraged when I could not do things fast enough or handle everything by myself... but I have learned to trust in the process and calmly be on the look-out for the next step, or person that has the next puzzle piece, to come into alignment with where I am at on the path and add their portion to the picture...

this is great... and every action will proceed at the right timing- and with the right people... if we are to be a fractal movement (meaning= holographic; complete yet minature replicas - not fractions or parts) then we have to set about our tasks in our own local community 'units'

so- the ideas are aflowin' strong now... keep up the creativity juices... and watch for your next person-connection...

I can see this that this thing IS going "viral" and it is picking up speed, too

EDIT: oh - and a good site for the orgon energies/cloud busting is http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm , but it does mention that the bleedoff energies can be somewhat harmful, so there needs to be extreme care and probably some design improvements for it to be safe at the "grounding" end of the device

xbusymon,
Awesome! I will check out the Orgone link you sent me. I find the whole orgone thing with Wilhelm Reich and his followers very interesting for some reason. I SO resonate with what you say about the pieces and I sort of included alot of what you inspired me to write in the answer above.

It so cool to actually hear from you what you are all doing out there. It's very inspiring and sends little sparks of joy through my very being! I don't know about you but this path can sometimes be a bit lonely, but I guess it takes time to attract what I need into life. It certainly is challenging to get to where I'm going regarding my own development. There's a lot of fears and beliefs to break down all along the way. When I reach a point of where I believe I have made a huge leap in development, I always quickly understands how much more there is to take care of. They have done a good job those programmers.. It's fun and challenging though, but also totally without personal safety nets. It's all about me and the only limits out there are set by ME.. Maybe that's what it's all about in the end. To dare to go "all in" with ME in every aspect.

Many thanks all of you! I'm certain I'm on the right path and the only thing stopping me is ME, that's the true challenge.

May the love be with you all!
Sollve
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote