View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One Reality or Multiple Realities??

Thanks Folks ... I am enjoying people’s perceptions here...

Anyway getting back to post 11 ...

Just a thought…

IMHO... as long as the person has strong intent with the visualization I believe the consciousness will travel until she finds somewhere where she can create a reality…so in other words imagine your consciousness like a stream of ethereal energy finding abundance to give to you…it would travel lets say somewhere where there is abundance and share some of the abundance within your own sphere…but what if your flow on consciousness cannot find what we are visualizing…how can we create a reality which our consciousness cannot find? …

I believe our consciousness travels further than we can imagine and reaches out as far as the heavens and further. I believe it is a universal calling card. A universal gift and whilst we can achieve most material things with our minds there are perhaps some things that we cannot create within this sphere…so when our consciousness is sifting through the goody bag , so to speak, and cannot find the image we desire then the consciousness will travel to the cosmos/heavens and ask further afield for our request.

Over the years as our spirituality has risen and our consciousness is expanding. We are developing our senses sharper and quicker than ever in human history. We can almost have anything we want. Well almost!!

So how can we raise our consciousness enough to stop for example calamities??

Well maybe with all our efforts we are seeing the fruits of a reality that we have all been visualizing together coming to fruition. Our thoughts have created all sorts of realities here on this sphere, and to take it one step further our consciousness has asked for help as far as it can go. So what if all the starships up there are here to share abundance and create a new world for us. What I mean by this is that they have been tweaking our planet here, there, and everywhere to save her from cataclysms. Perhaps our consciousness has been answered by above and they will make sure that we all have an easy ride during this time of changes. There will be no nuclear wars. No cataclysms. Their intervention is the direct result of our mass consciousness asking for help.

Have we finally reached the stars?

viking

Last edited by viking; 02-24-2010 at 09:50 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote