View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:57 AM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One Reality or Multiple Realities??

I enjoyed all the posts so far! To me, the concept 'Bashar' presented is understood if one change its vision of time, from linear to dimensional.

When you think about time like a succession of multitude mini events, a kind of a flow, a flow of creative energy, because all is basically energy, and this flowing river of time is dimensional, so like in a large river, you can move into it. The natural flow of creative energy tends to make Creation to evolve, always in ever transformation. But as doted of consciousness, our consciousness creates small portion of realities using this energy. And because of freewill, we can go with the flow, or oppose it.

The possible realities are all present in 'potential' in the 'Grand Spirit' , so yes they do exist. But ultimately, the experience lived is the reality we currently create. We are all connected, as human and as part of life on Earth, every consciousness impacts the whole with its colors cast, some have greater impacts than others, but we are all affected by the whole. So we are in the same boat, a split in humanity is highly probable, in fact, its already present. But it is not a split into two different world, but rather a result of both parts impacts on the creative energy, each part living the reality they have created, sharing the same Universe. It could indeed result in a completely unpredictable future...

Personally, I have experience a great relief just by envisioning past events that put weight on my spirit. I simply envision another version of my past event. How I would have like it to turn out. And it really have create a relief in me, permanently. With these experiences, I am assured that time is dimensional and praying for the past, or healing the past, can affect the present, at a consciousness level, because time is dimensional. Just like how we affect the future with our intentional focus.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-22-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote