View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Getting pretty ridiculous

Sorry PilotSimone. I didn't see Carmen's thread right away and I didn't put this together with the "excuse me" title. I'd have posted this there if I'd seen it , I usually do a good search for similar threads before posting one, I was just so bummed about seeing this fishy stuff go down I guess. I almost think, the more the better though, until we get the truth about what's up here.

It could be something fairly mundane, but I think we'd all be able to get past it easier if we knew the truth.

I'm beggining to put some things together and it doesn't seem sinsiter, probably very well intentioned, but kinda one of those 'Do the ends justify the means?' type situations.

I am totally sorry if I'm adding to any problems on the forum here, but I really did like this place once, and it's becoming something different, and I'm not talking about the new 2.0 direction, seemingly a very dictatorial direction, so maybe I'm in a bit of a reactionary mode right now.

I'm gonna take the pup for a walk and chill. Hopefully someone can set me straight here (no sarcasm intended).
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote