View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:08 AM   #330
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
The Pantone GEET "motor" is not a free energy device. The add-on system improves the efficiency of combustion ...
Jnana, in my previous post (Post 325, pag. 13) I said specifically the following:
The Pantone GEET motor (...) is a type of “transitional technology” to increase the efficiency of current technologies. “Transitional technologies” were acknowledged by Dr. Greer in his briefing to Obama
Let’s see the exact words Dr. Greer uses in his briefing to Obama on page 3:

Summary of Breakthrough Energy Technologies
PREPARED FOR: The President of the United States and Members of the US Congress
PREPARED BY: Steven M. Greer, MD and Theodore C. Loder III, PhD
AERO INC. P.O. Box 265. Crozet, VA 22932

http://www.disclosureproject.org/PDF...nts/Energy.pdf
Pag. 3

1.2 Technology Categories and Background

We have identified a number of advanced technologies to replace the need for oil, gas, coal, and
nuclear power, thus eliminating pollution and the geopolitical instability resulting from the
existing systems.

These technologies fall into three broad categories (examples are listed in Section 4.0):
1. Transitional technologies. These are devices or processes that enable existing
energy sources to be much more efficient, reduce pollution or clean up existing
environmental hazards.
For example, add-on devices to retrofit cars and trucks
with a technology that significantly increases fuel economy.

2. Electromagnetic energy devices that are overunity. These include generators,
solid-state devices and magnetic plasma devices that perturb the zero point
energy field (or quantum vacuum flux field) to tap electromagnetic energy and
create usable power, without a net external fuel source or pollution.

3. Advanced propulsion systems that use electromagnetic fields to alter the mass
and space around an object to allow for lift and drive. These “electrogravitic”
systems will enable travel to be pollution free, rapid and without the use of fossil
fuels of any type or use of surface roads.
--------------------------------

This is what Dr. Greer said in the Exopolitics Summit 2009 in Sitges (Barcelona), July-26-2009:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1874942
Dr. Greer says (exerpt):

(Min. 49:49) I think that the critical point here is, is that a lot of people say “let’s let everything out at once”. And I can tell you, I can only do so much. I am not as young as I used to be.

(Min. 50:00) And the other point is, I think we need to walk straight perhaps before we can levitate. I would be happy just to be able to run this building without fossil fuels. Wouldn’t you? Let’s do that as a starting point. That we can do this year and next if we get moving. Absolutely it can be done.

(Min. 50:20) And so, what I am asking you to do is help us identify:
#1. The people in society and in your own circle who would support the new energy research.

#2. If anyone here knows of an inventor or an engineer who actually can do this or has done it that has something ready to be evaluated, and we will cooperate with a very fast moving strategic plan to move it out. They need to get a hold of me, immediately.
(...)

(Min. 54:20) Because this I will promise you, as soon as we find one of these systems, energy systems, that is legitimate, can be independently verified and reproduced. That’s the sine quanon of science, and is ready for prime time, we will come out with it.

(Min. 54:20) And no amount of money, no amount of threats, nothing will detour us from doing that. And if they give me a national security order to stand down, I will go on the CNN and the BBC, and your Spanish network, and I will tear it up in front of one billion people live, and say screw them.
--------------------------------

So, let’s see the following questions and answers:

1) Is the Pantone GEET “transitional technology” included in Dr. Greer’s briefing to Obama?

Answer: Yes, in pag. 3. Section 1.2.1.

2) Is the Pantone GEET motor perfect (I mean the blueprints Paul Pantone released for free on the Internet)?

Answer: No, it can be improved and has already been improved (there are other better versions of it).

3) Does the Pantone GEET motor (the basic version) work fine and save gas and cut pollution?

Answer: For sure. Anybody can build it and test it for himself. I’ve seen it running and it works perfectly well “partially” on water. You can already use it for small electrical generators which do not need to vary their speed (RPM) and it works beautifully.

4) Can anybody build the Pantone GEET motor and test it for himself?

Answer: Yes, because it does not require any especial or sophisticated components, all are standard and cheap components that you can buy at your hardware store. Anybody with normal technical skills could build it in around two days or less. It is reproducible by anybody.

5) Is there any problem with the Patent, legitimacy, etc.?

Answer: No, because his inventor released it for free on the Internet.

6) Is there any problem with his inventor not wanting to release it or being afraid of doing so, or whatever?

Answer: No, because his inventor already released it for free on the Internet. Look:

Paul's Comments About GEET FREE PLANS
Paul Pantone gives for free to the world his plans to build the Pantone motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrHLNRmCOk

7) Could the Pantone GEET motor be used as a WORLWIDE PUBLIC "PROOF OF CONCEPT" TO HELP TO RAISE PUBLIC AWARENESS about the reality of these type of technologies (as Dr. Greer seem to want) and therefore help to get the support of the public to do research on them?
Remember Dr. Greer’s sentence:

Dr. Greer says (50:20): “And so, what I am asking you to do is help us identify:

#1. The people in society and in your own circle who would support the new energy research.”
Answer: For sure. Once you touch it and see it running for yourself, you realize immediately that this technology is real, that it does work, and that some of it is not as difficult as they may tell us (it’s not NASA technology at all). So, once you see it running you immediately realize they have been lying to us.

So, imagine the powerful effect it could have if somebody like Dr. Greer would go to CNN and BBC and say, for instance:
People of the world, here you have the Pantone GEET motor. It’s not the ultimate solution, it’s only a transitional technology, there are better ones, but ANYBODY can build this one and test it for himself and see that, indeed, it is possible to save gas, cut pollution, and, therefore, you’ll see that they are not telling us the truth about energy matters.

And if you go to my web site (www.theorionproject.org) you’ll see many other types of Free Energy technologies. Or you can go to PANACEA UNIVERSITY and see how people around the world are building and testing these devices in their own houses. In this link you’ll be able to get the blueprints of many different inventions (including the Pantone GEET motor), and build them and test them for yourselves at home:

Panacea University
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/courses.htm

In the following PDF file you’ll find the blueprints of the Pantone GEET motor, and you’ll see there are several variations of it, and you’ll see they are even using them in a helicopter to obtain 30%+ flying time (from 4.5 to 6 hours), and you’ll see a French city council has adopted this technology in their French town, etc.

Detailed blueprints for the Pantone GEET motor and several other variations of it
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/GEE...20procesor.pdf

etc., etc., etc.
A statement like that by Dr. Greer on the CNN or BBC would be REVOLUTIONARY. Millions of people around the world would know that these technologies are real and do work, because with the Pantone GEET motor they would have first hand solid proof of it. End of speculations!

So, the initial questions remain:
Why doesn’t Dr. Greer do what he "says" he would "do"?

Why doesn’t Dr. Greer go immediately to the CNN and BBC and tell the world about it (the Pantone GEET motor as a first hand proof anybody can see and touch for themselves, etc.)?
People, don’t you see a mis·match between “words” and “actions” here?

Last edited by qbeac; 02-25-2010 at 01:45 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote