View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:22 AM   #65
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
Amazing, Carol!

Despite the fact that I guess that it wasn't that wonderful for you then...

Actually I enjoyed the experience very much.

So I must understand that it was a kind of information download from your mind... Please, tell me: were you able to ask questions to "them"? Did your questions got an answer?

They don't answer questions. But when they pulled up one particular memory ~ I had them and told them they would have to do a whole lot better then that and laughed. (Quite awhile back I had a transcendental experience which had a major impact on me. When they pulled up the memory all they could do was recreate the emotions on the most basic human level which didn't even touch what it is like to experience consciousness at the quantom zero point level.) I then knew they did not have access to the higher spiritual dimensions. It was a revelation. And the actual experience itself was a real high.

This is important because I've got millions of questions for "them".

It depends on who first contact is with and almost all of them don't start off answering questions.

I would like my first contact to be more like a dialog than a simple..."intrusion"? in my mind. I don't have problems sharing any kind of information but I would like to be asked for permision before it happens. Did it happened this way? Did they ask you for permision? Of course, if they are capable of doing this, they shouldn't need to ask for any permision but I think that your answer can throw light over some ethic and behaviour aspects of ET's.

It doesn't work that way. First contact is almost always a surprise and somewhat unexpected. They didn't ask for permission... they just showed up.

Aliens have their own ethics which are not human ethics. However, the more spiritually inclined aliens are more ethical them the majority of humans.

Thanks in advance for sharing this!

You're welcome.