View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
lawlessline

Default Re: Disclosure Updates - Divine Cosmos

Ok where to start.

Firstly I think this will be last post on this forum and wish all the people I have come across the best for the coming events. So good bye to you all and if a mod can remove my details I would apprieciate it.

So David wilcock. Firstly I enjoy every conference I have seen with David. But I will say that I have noticed one particular fact, he only quotes facts from other people and never comes forth with the results of his own personal investigations. He is a repeater. The worse thing is that he repeats the info incorrectly. His last thing that had leylines and dowsers was all over the place. Alot of the info is correct but put together and attribuated incorrectly, giving anohter reality to the true infomation. David needs alot more work my friend.

When you look at his website or thisarticle you will see and adveret for 2012 event Horizon with Nassim. Now where did he get that catchy title. It says it is by David Wilcock but the true info has nothing to do with him what so ever. It is just rehashing other peoples good work. Nassim is a true researcher because he is doing real experiences with his very own results.

His connection to cropcircles are clear part of his imagination. Simply because he has never been to the cropcircles he talks about. The ones he has mentioned in his confernces are, once you have been in the ones physically you will know, are human made. The side topic of who makes them is not in discussion here. There are certainly some that have special properties. But his connection are found with Walt D.

Now as for disclosure. Wake up people. If the gov. was going to let out the big news I would be very worried. The gov; has been in cahoots with these Aliens for yrs? You mean the gov. who wages wars on the human races across the world? It is them who is going to introduce us to the beneficial races from else where? Don't buy it one bit.
The other thing is that races from else where are forbiden here, until we sort our s**t out. If they announce that they are here it will be a very sad day for the entire unioverse. It could even mean a new chapter of wars. They will not disclose until we have descided to become total sheep ot to wake up. Then they will able to expose themselves because that will then effect the negociation across the universe.

Wake up, Dates get pushed back and back. Dare I say Blossom child thingy?

As for leaving this forum. Well the fish have taken this site and is now a real feeding ground for a load of B*****ks. For those wh still believe in truth and true awakening, leave now and find that truth yourselves. You need now one to tell you whats what.even the D W of this dimension.

My love and respect to all who resides and leaves here with a trooly open mind?

Take care and see you maybe in the next dimension?