View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Hello, I am new to these forums. I have been participating in the Divinecosmos.com forums for a while now. Not under the same user name.

Lets get right down to it. I have been doing intuitive research on the 3 DNA shifts that are to come before the 2012 date. I started doing work on this because of the crop circles that David Wilcock had a slide of in the Enigma presentation. The ones I am referring to are the three that showed a geometric metamorphasis of the DNA molecule.

I am working with a Multiversal team of deities that span over 450 million universes that happen to be entangled with our own universe. When I viewed the information some 7 months ago I decided to use pendulum dowsing to gain information from this team of gods on when the DNA shifts are to occur.

For a brief summary, there are going to be 3 geometric shifts in the DNA molecule that will unlock all of the so called "Junk" DNA present in all of our codes. This junk DNA, according to scientists, comprises more than 90% of the DNA. The call it junk because they currently have found no manifestations of it in the flesh to correlate the codes to.

So these geometric shifts in the current double helix structure of the DNA are going to be driven by certain thresholds in the frequency of consiousness. As we approach the equator of the galaxy, the frequency of consiousness accelerates to higher and higher frequencies. This will occur because of the fact that DNA and everything else in our holographic universe is made of pure consiousness. Also because the universe is completely geometric and fractal in nature.

Moreover, the center of the galaxy pumps out waves of consiousness. According to David's research, these waves will drastically increase in the frequency with which the solar system passes through them the closer we get to 2012. So I began by dowsing the interval between the waves. 7 months ago the waves where over one month apart.

They are currently happening multiple times per second. I established the measurement to be waves per second. So the waves per second at the three threshold frequencies for the metamorphasis are...

1st 945,536
2nd 4,635,344
3rd 12,335,324

When? From this date of 9/24/08

1st: 15 days from the above date on 10/9/08
2nd: 63 days on 11/26/08
3rd: 135 days on 2/11/09

Keep in mind that these days may be off by one or two in either direction because I am not taking into account the fractions of days at play. So after the 3rd shift, assuming your are not holding your frequency down, your DNA will be 4th dimensional compatible. You will also have spontaniously evloved into a superhuman.

Previously on the divine cosmos forum I miscounted the days on my computers little calendar and ended up on 2/15/09 for the last shift. Splitting hairs really.

The great thing is what this means. It means that you will have 3 years and 10.5 months to get yourself straitened out before we cross the galactic equator. So in other words, you will not miss the boat if you are not ready in 15 days to start your ascension. So long as the frequency of consiousness is above the threshold levels for the metamorphasis you can still get the upgrades.

For example, if you waited until Nov. of 2012 to finally let go and let yourself be free of fear based consiousness, you would get all 3 shifts all at once. Not only that, you also have the same amount of time after we pass the galactic equator, 3 years and 10.5 months, to get the DNA upgrades as well. So we are talking about a 7 year and 9 month time frame for ascension.

This was confirmed by Drunvalo Malkesavek (spelling may be off) when he met with the elders of the Mayan, Hopi, and Tibetan traditions. They also concured that the interval for ascension would be about 8 years.

There is one hiccup however, you are much better off if you go ahead and get it out of the way before the pole shift that will kill off most of the 3d population about 3-6 months into 2013. However, if you somehow avoid being killed in this cateclism, you still have a chance to make the jump to 4th density.

If you stay in a fear based consiousness (low freqency) and do not allow yourself the opportunity to get the upgrades before the interval is over, you will be stuck here in 3rd density. This is more than likely what occured to the future grey alien time travelers.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote