View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #21
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

Very powerful post Stardust... and great point to make about the introduction of Abraxasinas (if true).

The word Intuitive is slung around here like a hot ball of wax. Intuition is valuable Only when you have a first hand encounter from a source, not a 2nd hand or 3rd hand view.

As far as "getting a bad vibe", some times that's a wakeup call to face the fear & walk through it. The truth is often like that... fear first (as you said "negative"), maybe then pi$$ed off, but it does set you free when you trek the trek!

I wept with joy to have come across this work, even though it is utterly stunning, sobering and comes w/great responsibility! Oh well, it's what I've always sought, the Truth even when it's not All pretty.

(I edited to add the words "if true" in the first sentence on behalf of exchanger)... I was hasty to bump that, pardon my shortcoming). Remember too, that the word "lie" includes conscious intent, Stardust will handle that one)

Last edited by Moxie; 03-08-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote