Old 11-27-2008, 03:12 AM   #60
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeing & Thinking this through

bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
Dear Friends

Will explain here a few generic things in simple terms and will not go into too many details, although I am briefed in great detail.

As a few here know, I have been advising some of the "Constitutionalists" (Ron Paul / Palin type constituency people) from the background with rather "intellectual-spiritual" type guidance ideas, as to how to proceed, from an esoteric and legal stand point.

What eXchanger and Bodhisattva are explaining here to you all is actually important if you who live in the USA care to understand how the system is supposed to work according to the constitution.

Everyone ought to stay realm level headed and calm now and not go into any kind of mental overdrive - ok.

Now that the practical available legal steps have been taken, the "rest of the work" has to be done silently, from the minds of the seers. Noise will not produce results. Activism has to be peaceful and of spiritual nature to protect the LANDS of the ancient shamans.

There is one issue, which is that for all intents and purposes, practically speaking, the court system that rules the LANDS is under Admiralty Law, and not any longer under the old Common Law.

In other words you live under hidden Martial Law.

Furthermore there only very few Judges left inside the USA who are "approved" to dispense as experts on constitutional matters. Attorney Berg was not able apparently to ask the courts for a "Constitutional Session" in court. Most if not all courts are "Corporation" courts who work for the "Corp. US" or "corpus" for short.

Let me explain something shocking to you which I did try to explain to Project Camelot off the record in May 08 when we shot my videos at Lake Geneva.

This was all planned since way back in the early Nineties. For the machine behind the Indonesian passport holder to take out the Clinton machine in the primaries you can imagine what types of powers are involved, and this includes also occult technologies.

The fact that during September October these powers acted as if it was all a "done deal" shows you not only that the matter was decided before hand, but that they knew they had what it takes to quash everything in sight. This is serious stuff we are talking about here.

I have stated and say it again, that the people actually did vote in majority for McCain/Palin, and the votes were switched with a technology I know only the rudimentary outlines of, not the details. Seers know this.

OK and while it is correct that to some degree McCain also is somewhat part of NWO, he is on the fringes on his own, cut lose from the machine, "off the reservation" at the very least from the moment on when at the end of August he brought in the "Independent" Palin who is only "nominally" a Republican, but at heart a "Constitutionalist."

As some of you who know things in more depth do know well, Palin was most unhappy with the handlers of McCain, ashe himself was. These are the same handlers as the ones who handled the seeming "other side."

Why do you think Palin "went rogue" ???

So you make of this what you want, and this is why I did NOT predict the one who seems to have been elected to become President.

The actual President elect, believe it or not, is John McCain, and he knows it and I know it, and a very few in the know do know it. We decided to go silent and wait and see.

I suggest you all do the same and stay safe and use your minds to do the rest of the work by going within. Here we apply now our Krishnamurti type teachings.

Like the other smart and enlightened ones who spoke up here, I am on no one's side but on the side of the Constitution, and the side of human spiritual ORDER, whereas all the others are promoting human disorder. If people wish to be "radical" they must become knowledgeable first.

As to the rest - it is here: http://Passage11.com/Mirror.htm
This page is generically written and includes the above matter,
among many other things that fall into exactly this category worldwide.

Peace
Michael St.Clair
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote