View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #12
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Examples of metabolic typing, but first look out for disinfo angents.

Excerpt from: http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=500765&s=1#i1 The man who started the Metabolic Typing Diet was Dr. Kelley when he needed to cure his own pancreatic cancer, not Dr. Wolcott or any other person who infiltrated the Kelley program (sponsered by the pharmaceutical industry) ... In figuring out the metabolic nuances needed to treat and reverse his cancer, Kelley was able to come up with a protocol which enabled him to help many people cure their cancers too. The cancer/pharmaceutical industry caught wind of what he did and gave him a really rough ride(tehre's a suprise). In the end they couldn't stop him so what they did is a warning to everyone in this forum. They had several people infiltrate his organization, then start up their "new improved" systems which according to Kelley, were designed not to work. It was a way to use marketing and disinformation to cloud Kelley's successful work and results with a new improved method that WILL NOT WORK. Classic disinfo propoganda measures. According to Kelley, William Wolcott is the main disinfo person who is now author of the best selling Metabolic Typing Diet

http://www.drkelley.info/articles/ar...artid=320Recap of The Twelve Types of Metabolism ~

~ Vegetarian Types ~
Type 1 - Needs no animal products at all. Can live entirely on fruits, vegetables and nuts.
Type 4 - Needs some animal products such as fish, chicken, eggs and unpasteurized goat cheese several times a week.
Type 6 - Combination of Types 1 and 4, but has horrible metabolism. Needs more food to make up for lack of absorption.
Type 11 - Most efficient sympathetic metabolizers. They need little food and prefer fruits and sugars to other foods.
~ Carnivore Types ~
Type 2 - Needs meat up to 14 ounces a day, preferably beef. Has little or no energy unless they eat meat.
Type 5 - Needs meat to feel good, but less often, perhaps 2-3 times a week.
Type 7 - A cross between Types 2 and 5 but with a horrible metabolism.
Type 12 - A supper efficient metabolizer Happy, cheery.
~ Balanced Types ~
Type 3 - Has horrible metabolism. Only absorbs 15% of what he or she eats. Feels so bad that they often wish they were dead.
Type 8 - Normal balanced metabolism. - Can eat and benefit from all foods, provided they are wholesome.
Type 9 - Needs 70% cooked food in diet. Hates raw food.
Type 10 - Super-efficient metabolizer. Needs very little food and sleep, yet feels terrific
~ Metabolic Type Spiral ~
This is what we call the Metabolic Type Spiral. It shows all 12 metabolic types and their relationship to each other, their sympathetic or their parasympathetic dominance and their metabolic efficiency.

For more detail on each type/Keep reading: http://www.drkelley.info/articles/archive.php?artid=320 Copied here is one example.

~ MetabolicType Nine ~
Type Nine metabolizers are in the balanced class - their sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems work equally well. This type is the most difficult to understand. If these people had a choice, they would always prefer cooked food. Working with these people through the years has led to the conclusion that they truly cannot do well on raw foods. Evidently they have mutated to the point that they need cooked food to be satisfied. They generally require 70% cooked food and can comfortably handle 30% raw food. Type nine metabolizers do best when they can eat at Smorgasbord three or four times a week. In other words, if they eat a little of everything, they function best.
Thanks, interesting stuff. I´ll look into it. I guess i´m a type 4 with a splash of 9 then?
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote