View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #18
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NEXUS 2012 event announcement

Quote:
Luminary>>

Thats 3 in the morning my time.. sorry guys not do-able. I have a job that is keeping me alive right now. Best of luck.

Peace.
Hi Luminary,

I understand what you are saying. And I respect your decision.

But there is another side into this…

Because of the rotation of our planet, there will always be a difference in Time Zones. That simple is like that, and we can not change it. Somewhere will always be 3:00 AM.

But if I were in Australia and I understood the purpose of this I will certainly wake up in 2:45 AM and tune into this stream of consciousness. Ones you learn to do this properly you will become ONE with the rest of the world who shares this intention and you will feel how we all swim inside huge planetary field of Energy.

The generated vital energy that you will accumulate from the astral plane while your normal sleep or unconscious resting, its nothing compare to the energetic emission and charge that we will all share with our planet during those events.

The energy of our millions of consciousness will also travel through this holographic matrix via sound.

That is why it is important that we all listen to the same music in the same time. It will only help us unite, make a new frequency in the Psionic Field of our Planet, and it is necessary for the beginning stages and afterwards we can use mantras and many other tools.

You will become so alive and vital and so full of positive emotional energy that you will feel the vitality and positive vibe days after you perform this, and it is nothing comparing to the first option of normal night sleep rest.

Any division in this will only lower the effect of the global meditation.

So we have to do this in the same time everywhere.

Ones that are determined to join the ONENESS, will wake up and join us.

We all make sacrifices every day…why not make our sleep shorter for an hour and participate in this effort.

The main power of this is in the belief that this is happening. It has to be no doubt in your consciousness that you radiate with pure divine energy and you are changing the structure of the matrix for a better.

The only solution can we made to this issue is that we agree that we change the starting time so one week we will start in the benefit of US or Europe (the starting time that is allready choosen) and the other week we will start on time that best suits Australia and NZ.

Since we will be doing this twice a week, the first week we can start with the option 3 AM in Australia or NZ and the next week we will do it in 3 AM in US or Europe acording to the time zones.

I think this is the solution to this question.

If there is a will and intention everything is workable and can be solved.

Kind regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote